Home School Aquatics
Join us for our homeschool aquatics program that will focus on the water safety and stroke skills outlined in the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim program! Each student will receive thirty minutes of in-water instruction from our certified swim instructors. Our observation deck will also be available to the group to enjoy the company of the other families or conduct a small group class. Any pool usage outside of the scheduled class time requires a Wellness Center membership or guest pass. If you have any questions, please contact our Aquatics Coordinator, Andria Leach, at email@example.com.
Home School Aquatics Pricing: $50 per participant
- September 22 – October 20
- Open Registration: August 20 – September 22
- November 10 – December 15 (no class November 24)
- Priority Registration: October 13 – November 10
- Open Registration: October 29 – November 10
Registration may be completed online by CLICKING HERE or by calling the Shepherd University Wellness Center at 304-876-5300.