Private Swim Instruction
Our private swim lessons are designed to teach swimming in a safe, positive, and fun atmosphere. We encourage participants to develop a healthy confidence, self-esteem, and sense of responsibility in and around the water.
In addition to basic swim lessons, we also offer stroke and conditioning focused lessons designed to take you to the next level as a swimmer. Your instructor will work with you on the specific areas of the sport that you seek to improve, whether that be stroke technique, starts, turns, or general endurance.
We currently have a waitlist for our private lesson programs. Please call the Wellness Center at 304-876-5300 or e-mail Andria Leach (email@example.com) and provide the following information in its entirety to be added to our waitlist:
- Contact Person’s Name
- Child/Participant’s Name
- Age of Participant(s)
- Approx. Experience Level of Participant(s)
- Availability: Days and Times you are available for lessons
- Participant goals
- Contact Information (e-mail/phone/etc.)
- Any other important/relevant information for an instructor
Instructors will contact individuals based on matched availability, typically utilizing email for initial communications. You may want to monitor emails in your junk folder as well.
|PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
|Per 30-minute lesson
- To qualify for the member rate, the participant must be a Wellness Center member
- Lessons can be booked back to back for a 60-minute lesson
- Buddy lessons are available by request and with approval from the assigned swim instructor