If you Lose your Rambler Card:

Report lost or stolen cards immediately by calling (304) 876-5300 during normal business hours or by using the Rambler Online Card Office. Note that in order to access the Rambler Online Card Office you will first need to create an account. Do so by clicking the “I’m new here” link in the upper right area of the Online Card Office Page. You can then login to check your balance, review your transaction history, and report your card lost/stolen. Your User name is your 9 digit Shepherd ID number. A password will be e-mailed to you.

  1. Stop by the Wellness Center to see if we have your card or to get a new Rambler.
  2. A $25 fee will apply for each replacement card issued.
  3. Don’t have any money to replace a lost Rambler? No Problem, you can charge the cost to your Shepherd University student account.