Group Swim: Learn-To-Swim
Our mission is to teach swimming in a safe, positive, and fun atmosphere. We encourage your child to develop a healthy confidence, self-esteem, and sense of responsibility in and around the water. We hold smaller classes with a ratio of 1 instructor per 6 swimmers. The instructors for our program are trained by various accredited organizations including the American Red Cross.
• Ducks & Alligators – Parent & child swimming lessons
• Level 1 – Introduction to water skills and safety with support
• Level 2 – Independent learning of water skills and safety
• Level 3 – Initial stroke development (front crawl & backstroke)
• Level 4 – Endurance & stroke enhancement (breaststroke & butterfly)
• Level 5 – Competitive stroke refinement and training
Two ways to register:
• Walk-in with the registration form
• Click here to sign up for Fall Session III (October 22- November 14)
• Click here to sign up for Fall Session IV (November 19- December 19)
Private Swim Instruction
Private lessons are available and scheduled based upon instructor availability and swimmer’s preference. To inquire about lessons please email our Aquatics Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. An instructor will contact you to set up the first lesson.
Competitive Swim Clinics
Our swim clinics focus on competitive stroke mechanics. Swimmers spend time in the water focusing on developing stroke proficiency and endurance. We recommend this class to our swim team participants and graduates of our Learn-To-Swim program.
Lifeguarding - $240
Upon successful completion the participant receives certifications in Lifeguarding, First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR/AED valid for two years.
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer - $110
This certification is for the healthcare worker seeking the skills needed for responding to cardiac emergencies. Upon successful completion of the course the participant will receive a certification valid for two (2) years.
CPR/AED & First Aid - $80
This certification is for individuals wishing to learn basic skills to help save lives. Upon successful completion of the course the participant will receive a certification valid for two (2) years.